Sunday, January 27, 2013

I love New York!

Now here was our fabulous adventure to the Empire State Building!  It was at night and it was so incredible!  I thought every building in New York was unbelievably tall until we got outside that building and I looked up and I could not even fathom the top.  It is the true meaning of incredible. 
Inside in the lobby of the Empire State Building



Can you tell where the street is? Seriously it looked like a solid line of lights... it was unreal.

Gorgeous view from the top of the Empire State Building



On the subway


This is in front of the ice skating rink!





This was an awesome old bank that that converted into restaurant 

Here is the original vault in the restaurant

Nicole was not pleased with our view of the bull!


Poor pregnant Becky was so tired from all the walking! We were happy to oblige her with places to sit while we stopped at various bakeries in SoHo

I believe this was on the steps of the New York public library.  HUGE.

Close up of us cute sisters!







Nikki and I went on a slight detour and ended up in Grand Central Station.  The ceiling was the coolest part.

Cupcake joy
In front of one of the many museums we went to





One of the art museums
A real Van Gough. I was pretty excited because of all the info I had just learned in my art history class.

The real joy of the journey... the food. I don't know why but I am sure the food in New York was more delicious than anywhere else...

...And then what we did to work off the food at the hotel




Oh my gosh Time Square was so unbelievably bright! It is insane.






We were freaking excited...but we kept our cool





We walked through the Brooklyn Bridge
My favorite.  The HUGE toy store across from the Plaza hotel. F-U-N.

The New York Stock exchange... I could not believe there were armored guards at the entrance.
I am absolutely infatuated with New York! I am so lucky I got to go there! I will never ever forget this trip with the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment