Saturday, April 20, 2013

California trip and Baby M- 2013

Ok... back to current times! A few weeks ago, Nicole and Jenna went on a rode trip with the kids to California to see David and Allie's new baby, Maddy. She was gorgeous! I can only pray that my baby will look anything like her! She liked to cuddle and was so sweet. The closer she could curl into a person the better. We also when to the arboretum and Knott's Berry Farm and the beach! It was a fabulous break!

Nicole and Creed at the Arboreitum 


Me and my horrid sunburn next to my gorgeous sister


Mike and Creed at the pretty waterfall




Cole and I


The entire Strong family




Drew, me, and the Baby. 


Savannah never wanted to leave the baby's side!


All of my brother's and sister


Look at those big blue eyes!


David, Nicole, and Madeliene


Cute cousins


Rex thought the baby was oh so funny

No comments:

Post a Comment