Friday, May 24, 2013

Graduation

May 4, 2013-
Jenna graduates from the University of Utah with her Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology!!!  It was so fabulous to have so many family members come and support me! Randy and Cindy, Cari and Gary, my dad and Lisa, Melissa my sister-in-law, my brother Geoff, and my wonderful husband Kellen all came and watched the 2 hour ceremony, just to watch me walk across the stage for 2 minutes! They are amazing.

Cari and I hugging

Cindy and I hugging

My love and I.  I could not have done this without his support!

I am a Master!

Happy graduation lunch

Dad and daughter

My goofy outfit and hat


That afternoon Rebecca and the boys came up to hang out and we went to the Planetarium.  My four nephews are darling and the Planetarium was pretty fun.
Rex and Aunt Jenna.  Look at his adorable face!

Uncle Kellen and Ty-pod and Rexie-roo on "the moon"

No comments:

Post a Comment