Saturday, February 23, 2013

Grandpa Lamar's Funeral 2012

My Grandpa LaMar passed away in February 2012.  He was an amazing man and I will miss him so much.  The only good thing that comes out of funerals is that you are reunited with all your family.  And my family is fabulous.  He took some great pictures of all the goofy kids and how nice it was to all be together!  -- Jenna Madsen
Rebecca and angry baby Rex.

Adorable Cole, the traffic controller, and Ty wondering what the heck he is doing

All of my brothers and sister, my dad, and Grandma Mazie at the cemetary

I could just die with Ty's model poses....so stinkin cute

Some setting on our camera emphasized the red in this picture.... look at those rosy cheeks! Unparalleled!

Nicole and Ty are giving me there silly faces

My handsome brother Geoffrey

This is what my family would look like if we had leprosy! Isn't it funny? Random setting on the camera.
The extended Nielsen family

Me and my two oldest niece and nephew!

Cutest baby Rex
My little smurfs


No comments:

Post a Comment